Bellows heat exchanger
The bellows-type heat exchanger is carefully developed by our institute on the basis of the introduction of advanced technologies from Germany, Canada and other countries and the Institute of Thermal Physics of China.
First, the product model:
BGH (vertical), W (lying) 400-1000 (nominal diameter)
2. The structural principle of the bellows heat exchanger
1. Reduce the flow rate of the medium in the tube, and have eddy currents to generate sufficient heat exchange.
2. The bellows is made of stainless steel thin tube and is made of pressure and corrosion resistance.
3. The exchanged medium is inside the shell, and the wave exchange increases the exchange area.
4. The bellows and the head are welded by sub-arc to not leak or leak.
5. The shell is welded by GB150 standard, and the container steel plate is rolled.
Third, the characteristics of the bellows heat exchanger:
1, working temperature 90 ~ 330 degrees
2, heat exchange efficiency 94-96%
3. Use medium: water, steam, oil, air, hot air.
4, for the object: heating, waste heat recovery, pharmaceuticals, etc.; for power plants, chemical plants, heating companies, manufacturing plants, wineries, printing plants, textile mills, etc., the most efficient energy-saving products.
Fourth, bellows heat exchanger features:
1, strengthen heat transfer
The heat exchange tube is a thin-walled stainless steel tube that has been specially processed to form a ripple of about 10 mm between the peaks and troughs on the surface. The internal and external fluids are strongly disturbed when the corrugated waves pass through the corrugations, thus significantly increasing the transmission coefficient.
2, reduce the temperature difference stress, withstand the pressure of higher working temperature
Since the heat exchange tube adopts a bellows, under the action of temperature difference, it can be freely stretched, and the temperature difference stress formed by the difference of the expansion coefficient between the shell and the tube can be effectively reduced, and the higher the working temperature and pressure can be withstood compared with the conventional heat exchanger.
3, not easy to scale, reduce flow resistance
Because the bellows can be freely stretched under the temperature difference, the dirt is easy to fall off and has the ability of automatic descaling. Correspondingly, the increase in resistance due to fouling during exercise is reduced.
4, small size, less investment
Since the heat transfer coefficient is significantly improved, the outer shape is reduced in the case of the same heat exchange area, and the total result is saved from the consideration of the life of the heat exchanger and the operating cost.
Five, bellows heat exchanger use:
Widely used in factories, hotels, office buildings, civil heating systems, etc.
1. The city concentrates on heating and heating, and the factory concentrates on heating for heating.
2. The various generator sets are cooled by hot water and cooled by hot water.
3. Boiler air preheater.
4. Recycling of waste heat from the factory.
5. Chemical, light industry and machinery manufacturing.